Saturday, November 3, 2012

Somewhere, over the rainbow..

Somewhere, over the rainbow, I decided to fold my second multiple Pluto model.
I used 450 paper squares, grouped into 30 cones of 15 squares. The smallest piece was violet and it measure 3 centimeters. Indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red followed, at 0,5cm difference between each other.

And so, a rainbow rised in front of me, shining every morning and every night, in my own small livingroom, reminding me that life is a mix of colours, smiles and moments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ghia said...

Cudowne ...

Adina Paun said...

Thank you!

Radu said...

Felicitari pentru rabdare! Modelul este absolut superb!

Adina Paun said...

Multumesc frumos, Radu!

Unknown said...

Me parece muy hermoso la ejecución de del Somewhere, over the rainbow, me encataria saber sonde puedo encontrar el diagrama, gracias por compratirlo, saludos desde Venezuela Caracas